Long Son pagoda as known as the White Buddha pagoda is one of the “must visit” when in Nha Trang. Here comes the 8 fun facts that you may interest in.
– 1886: the year of construction of the pagoda.
– 193: the number of steps to the top of the hill where the White Buddha located. This stair is on the left side of the pagoda.
– 44: the order number of the stairs where the lying Buddha placed (Buddha entered nirvana).
– 700kg; 1,6m: weight and height of the bronze Buddha statue, placed in the main hall.
– 900kg; 3,4m: Weight and height of the two large candles placed in the main hall.
– 1500kg; 2,2m: Weight and height of the bell tower.
– 1964-1965: two years of realization of Shakyamuni Buddha statue.
– 24m: height of white Buddha statue from the ground.
Click to find our more our nearby attractions or points of interest in Nha Trang.